Wednesday, October 1, 2008

parents sux

Every time i want to go to the near by park at my house my mother would say nononononononono then when i want to go out with my friends she would again say nonononononono then i would feel very angry
When i am angry i slam the door shut she will come in with a stupid cane and start beating me and i feel that my parents are too busybody my friend can go out anytime and go to CWP to play at the timezone and i want to join them and my mum would say nonononono
Whenever my mum quarell with my father she will start to get close to me and say u are the best boy i love then when she is with my father then she will start to stop talking to me and say nononono to the requests i make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna escape from my home and go live with my friend or with my aunt she is so gd to me and she care about the kids more than anything not like my parents who dont even care about me at all!!!
i wanna kill the hell out of those bitchs!!!
=[========>

No comments: